Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A gift for a 12-year-old boy?




Wild Ivy


*** I don't have a Yahoo email account so I am using my big sister's one ***

I have this mad crush on this guy, who is my classmate,
I want to get him something for his birthday, which is coming up soon.
I was thinking of chocolate, but I can't bring such a big box/packet to school.
So I thought that maybe I could buy some and put it in a small bag and give it to him? is that a good idea??

Or is there something else? No gift cards, i can't get that.
Nothing more than RM 20 please, I only saved that up, the rest is in the bank.
RM = Ringgit Malaysia



Answer
Well chocolate is a good idea :)
You could get him some special ones, in a little bag and then write something cute on the tag like "Happy Birthday" Lots of love ..... xxx :) Make it look like you've gone to alot of trouble and not have someone else give it to him, make sure you give it to him and smile.
Hope I help :D

bsb.. ???




athina


whats does bsb stand for???
the fashion store



Answer
BSB Backstreet Boys
BSB Bachelor of Science in Business
BSB Back Side Bus
BSB Bandar Seri Begawan (capital of Brunei)
BSB Bandar Sungai Buaya SDN BHD (subsidiary of L&G, Malaysia)
BSB Bank, State & Branch Code (Australia)
BSB Base Support Battalion
BSB Battle Standard Bearer (gaming)
BSB Bayerische Staatsbibliothek
BSB Bedside Bag (medical)
BSB Belgesel Sinemacilar Birligi (Association of Documentary Filmmakers, Turkey)
BSB Bit Synchronous Bay
BSB Black Seabass (FAO fish species code)
BSB Black Spring Break
BSB Boss Speed Bearings
BSB Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil - International (Airport Code)
BSB Breed Specific Ban (dogs)
BSB Brigade Support Battalion
BSB British Satellite Broadcasting (early British satellite television taken over by BSkyB)
BSB British School of Brussels (Belgium)
BSB British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC
BSB British Standard Beam




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A gift for a 12-year-old boy?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment