Friday, May 23, 2014

So i'm going to High School?




basketball


Well i'm starting high school this year and i have no idea what to do about clothes and a backpack/tote. I go to a school full of rich kids, but I can't afford all the stuff they can. I have to take scholarships for a lot of things at school, so does anyone have some ideas about what clothes to get that are on the cheap side but look nice? I'm dreading having to wear the same clothes as last year, sine people are judged a LOT by money at my school. I just don't know what to do. Btw I have a $100 budget. :(


Answer
$100 is plenty!!!!!!! Actually, you can go to many places, not just the ones known for being cheap. I always look for sales, and once you find them, you'll save a lot of money.

Here's a tip: when you go into stores, whether it's Hollister, H&M, express, forever21(which I love for sales!), or charlotte russe, go directly to the clearance or sales. Usually they'll have little racks of clothes that say "50% off" or "10$ and under" or something like that. You'll save a ton of money. Oh! You should also compare prices for similar clothes. For example, two days ago I saw some tank tops for $20.00 at Express, but they were only $3.50 at Forever21.

Going into High School...I have some questions? 10 Points best answer! :)?




Lucy


Ok so I just got out of 8th grade and I'm going to high school this year and I gotta be honest...I'm a little anxious..okay a LOT anxious. But anyways I just have a couple questions on like what clothes i should get and if i should get a bag or a backpack..that sort of thing.

1. What are some fashionable clothes? Or must haves?

2. What places should I shop that are inexpensive?

3. Everyone keeps telling me to get uggs..but everyone is going to have uggs! So are these still in for winter?: http://www.jildorshoes.com/images/products/SteveMaddenTylerGreySuede_Front_300.jpg
IF SO...WHAT COLOR?

4. Ok so I dont have a clue on what to get..A backpack or Bag?? Help!

5. If I do get a backpack I really really like this one (in navy blue): http://www.kipling-usa.com/product/index.jsp?clickid=body_rv_img&productId=2993393

I know its a lot of money...its really durable and waterproof but is it worth it? If not is there a backpack you can find that is like it for less money??


well thanks soo much for answering! Remember! 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!!!
So please make it good :) and please dont joke around.


p.s. I DONT WANT A ROLLER BACKPACK



Answer
1. MUST HAVES
* converse
* colorful cami's (to layer)
* a couple plaid shirts
* a graphic tee
* black or white flats
* JEANS! (at least 4 different pairs)
* yoga or sweatpants
* SOFFE SHORTS! (they really come in handy for after school stuff & gym + I would probably die without them. You need at least 2 solid color pairs)
* a CASUAL dress
* cardigan (to pair with dress above or a cool tank top)
* Cute tank tops (at least 3)

2. PLACES TO SHOP

* OUTLET MALLS!
* Hollister (clearance)
* Abercrombie kids & Fitch (clearance)
* JCpenny (love that store)
* FOREVER21 (best store ever created)
* Wetseal
* PacSun
* Aeropostale
* American Eagle

3.
No. Uggs aren't in style anymore, They have been around for 4 years!
I personally HATE uggs, and I think that you should spend your money on those shoes you put into the link instead of ugly uggs.

4/5.
I personally would go with the bag pack, because you are able to carry more stuff, very comfortable, and can be very stylish. Now I would say that bag isn't the BEST choice, and it sure isn't waterproof.
I hate them a couple years pack (paid $150) and they were absolutely NOT waterproof, my text books were soaking wet. If I were you I would go with a Jansport bag, or go to HotTopic and buy a unique bag (what I am doing) http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Accessories/Invader-Zim-Gir-Face-Backpack-246397.jsp it may seem dorky but it totally cute.

typed so much, fingers are bleeding(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: So i'm going to High School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment