Monday, May 19, 2014

Help Finding A School Bag!!!!?




kf89


Okay i'm 16 and i've been going crazy looking for a cute bag for school, ive tried almost every store i could think of and i don't see anything i like.
I like over the shoulder bags but not necessarily with the messenger bag look, like the ones from Aero.

Sooooooooooooo any ideas???



Answer
http://www.jatalo.com/shop

for every backpack they sell, they donate a year's worth of textbooks to a child in need. and books71 gets you 10% off.

I Need Cute school Bag (not a backpack)?




Riley


I have had the same backpack for a trillion years, but it's boring, and ugly, but most of all, it's uncomfortable.
I want some kind of messenger bag~ I need to be able to hold a fair amount of stuff, like a textbook, binder, notebook, and miscellaneous. I would also like it to kinda girly, not like hot pink, but a calm design. THANK YOU!!



Answer
Girly - http://www.jatalo.com/shop

It's not a messenger bag, but it's cute, comfortable, and practical. :D And for every backpack they sell, they donate a year's worth of textbooks to a child in need.

They gave me 10% off with books71, too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help Finding A School Bag!!!!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment