Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Love Hello Kitty... am I going to get made fun of in high school?







Hi! I'm going in to high school on the 25th... and I LOVE hello kitty. I don't talk about it at all. (i'm not one of those people who rattle on and on about their obsessions/interests) But I bought some hello kitty school supplies, a bunch of swarovski hello kitty jewelery and some hello kitty hand bags, a pair of hello kitty converse etc. etc.

are people going to make fun of me?

PS I am not an anime-nerd. I just have a really sensitive sweet spot for cuteness (sanrio characters, puppies, babies, cupcakes etc)

PPS I'm not asian



Answer
first of all....LOL at the asian thing

If you act cool about it then everyone will just be like whatever, you know?
Be like yeah i love hello kitty got a problem with it? because my foot is taking complaints in a department called your @$$

just kidding, no you won't be made fun of! I love hello kitty, she's adorable! just be proud and don't worry i doubt anyone will care. At my old school one girl would come everyday in old timey clothes and sometimes even like a doll(with lots of make up and the cute outfits) and poeple thought she was cool! So you never know, right? just go for it and dont worry

New school makeover help?




karate


am so nervous. This August I am going to start a new school. I am just so scared part of the reason I am switching was my current school hates my gutts they openly mock me or they completly ignore me. I don't understand why I have never been purposely mean to someone-EVER. what if my new school hates me?Then on top of that we are moving houses.

1.What should I do to get ready for the next school year I am rather small, quiet, shy, nerdy, not athletic?

2. I wear glasses because I CAN'T HAVE CONTACTS (eyes don't have enoug moisture or something) so should I get like black/conservative or funky colors (i like both)

3.Should I get a fake tan or a real tan?

4.should I get a whole new wardrobe (fresh start) or just wear my old stuff because nobody will have seen me in it ?


5.Should I go by my given name- Claire (given name) or Callie?

6 What cellphone should I get- need a new one (tmobile or legally gsm unlocked phones only)

7 what type of purse should I have (vera bradley, coach, leather, big, small) etc

8. What would be a fun theme to decorate my new room (were moving)- im kinda girly but don't want a kids room?
9. I really like Hello kitty (is that too nerdy to share?

THOUGH DO KEEP IN MIND I AM JUST ASKING FOR SUGESTIONS ON HOW TO BETTER FIT IN I WILL TAKE WHAT I LIKE FROM YOUR SUGESTIONS- I WANT TO HAVE A PERSONALITY MAKEOVER BUT STILL WANT TO BE MYSELF
I am just so scared everyone at my current school treats me like dirt because I don't have lond blonde hair and make out with the first boy I see. I have never tried to be mean to anyone but everyone treats me like SH*T!- i just have a whole new chance and I don't want to blow it and just have a repeat of this year!
my given name is claire but ll my friends call me Callie (its my nickname- so I didn't just randomely choose a name though that might be fun sometime)

then I have a backpack to take my binders and books but at my urrent school every girl has a purse- for car keys, pencils, makeup, girl products) my back would kill me if I tried carrying all my books in a purse- thugh bet it would make me stronger.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.switched.com/media/2008/03/hello_kitty.gif- is hello kitty!



Answer
9. Hello Kitty is really cool:) [I'm wearing a hello kitty ring right now!] Thats okay to share.
8. You don't have to have a theme, jus put what you like; watch movies and go online for idea
7. Bigger purses are whats in; but get what you want. When I went to public school I had a tote so I could carry my school stuff and my purse stuff, so I wouldn't have to have a lamester book bag. But don't buy an exensive purse; thats just a waste of money. You can get really cute ones at clairs or target.
6. Uhm, get a Rumor or something like that:)
5. Callie is cute:)
4. You should get new clothes but keep the old ones too:) You'll have a lot more clothing options then:D
3. Real tan, fake tans don't look that good usually.
2. Get some cool looking glasses, like black frame or red frames are cool; no wire glasses.
1. Just have fun :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I Love Hello Kitty... am I going to get made fun of in high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment