Thursday, May 22, 2014

pls, will this bag be a perfect book tote for school (for summer season)? what do u think?




Limyuan wr


http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10901&storeId=10051&langId=-1&categoryId=12694&parentCategoryId=12205&topCategoryId=12203&size=&productId=799350


Answer
No. It's not a good ergonomic design. The shoulder straps are too narrow and will cut into the top of your shoulder when carrying a heavy load of books.

What is the best type of backpack for high school/college girl?




lalalala


I need a new backpack. It needs to be big enough to hold a some big binders and textbooks that I will be carrying around in highschool and that will last for use in college. Which one should I get?
I would specifically like to know which backpack brand would be best to have



Answer
I'm at University and I bought a new bag after I got accepted. I really, really love my Taargus. It's large enough to carry around my books, it has a padded compartment for my laptop, the straps are padded, and it has a strap across the front to distribute the weight more evenly. It also has 2 pouches on the outside that are the perfect size for water bottles or soda bottles. They're a little more expensive than something like a Jansport, but they hold up really well and are more ergonomic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: pls, will this bag be a perfect book tote for school (for summer season)? what do u think?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment