Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What would happen at a middle school if a student their committed suicide at home?




Losasha


I am not going to do it, I am just curious what the school would do. (Teachers & kids, etc.)
i meant "there"



Answer
I can relate. [Somewhat.] Because in our school, St. Paul, just a year ago [2007], we had a 1st grader that was kidnapped, and raped. Her body's disposal wasn't pleasant; her limbs have been cut off and were stuffed inside her stroller bag.

[This was in the news in Philippines. I'm serious when I say she's a 1st grader. The school was SPCP; If you know that.]

I know this isn't 'suicide', but it still has the concept of what would happen if a student was killed somewhere other than inside the school. I'll tell you what our school did -- the Principals raised the security levels by threefold, and the school became more private than it ever was. No one can come in or out without a verification from the student being fetched, or without any form of identification. No ID, no entry.

I guess it was weird... a 1st grader, and her nanny was an accomplice. Her dad was the one that instructed, I heard. She was headed to a a Math-enhancement program when things, well, you know.

[Long answer, I know.]

I need help for the first day of school!?




thebigfish


i just moved in to US this june and i'm going to school at september , im from Philippines which is alot different from here . Also, im going to school as a sophomore, so please, can i have any tips on what should i wear? or what bag should i get? what clubs to join? or what should i do to prevent myself from having a bad time for highschool . thank you :D
also , im 15 and im a guy .



Answer
Be yourself! Don't try to be a clone of all the other kids. After the first day, you'll see what the others are wearing and then you can dress in a similar style, but still maintain your individuality.

Relax and be friendly - the second day will be better!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would happen at a middle school if a student their committed suicide at home?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment