Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fashionable School Bag?







I want a fashionable school bag. Price really doesn't matter. I was thinking a Long Champ bag.


Answer
If you're looking for fashion but utility at the same time. Get a fancy backpack like Dakine. They have very contemporary designs with actual practicality.

If you're solely out to look good and you don't bring much to school. I suggest a leather messenger bag. Those are really classy and go well with any outfit, business chic or casual.

School Book Bag?

Q. I was thinking about buying this bag for carrying books and such http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=2715&cat=108#. But i wasnt sure if it would work. Coulld you please name some pros. and cons. .... and if you think of a better bag. Please show me! Thank you!
Oh and if you needed to know, im going in to 7th grade.


Answer
if u ask me, tat bag migh break in the first months. opt for an actual back pack, maybe dickies or jansport, they have tons of great designs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fashionable School Bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment