Friday, May 23, 2014

TEENAGE GIRLS What do you put in your school bags?










Answer
*School stuff

So, usually just my main binder, and any text books I need.

*Girl stuff

This includes:
-Pads/ Tampons
-A small hair brush w/ hair elastics
-A compact mirror
-Lip gloss

*Snacks/lunch

-A little sand which bag of crackers or something
-Something to drink: bottle water, sunny D, capri sun
-Lunch: If I bring a lunch it's usually a sandwich, with some type of fruit, a veggie and bottle water

I also keep a few band aids, hand sanitizer, and small thing of petroleum jelly just in case.

School Bag For teenage girls?




Love_like_


So I'm going to be a freshmen this year and in the beginning of 6th grade I wore a louis vuitton bag for school, but got a lot of nasty comments, so I switched to Kipling, then in 7 and 8 grade I had a juicy couture bag. For freshmen year I want a bag thats branded but that I like. I need it to be under $150, since I don't want to be way over the top. Sooo if any of you could list me links of bigger brands where I found find a good school bag. I would also like a shoulder bag. Anyways thanks a lot <3 xox


Answer
I recommend the Longchamp Le Pliage bag for high school, its nice and more mature, plus its more toned down so people wont talk bad about it. there are many colors to choose from, I personally like the Natural color. I have linked you to the large size but they have smaller ones available.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/longchamp-le-pliage-large-tote/3241956?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Gunmetal&resultback=967&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_3_B




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: TEENAGE GIRLS What do you put in your school bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment