Saturday, May 24, 2014

Moms only....what do you think about using a child backpack harness that has a strap for the parent to hold?

Q. This question is for moms. What do you think about the backpack harnesses you can put on your child with a strap for the parent to hold in their hand? I have a 2 year old who likes to walk and would dart away at any opportunity and doesn't like to hold my hand. We are going to an amusement park and I was wondering what people think of these.


Answer
I personally feel that a child on a harness is better than a child kidnapped or dead under a car wheel.

You are the only person who knows and can anticipate how your child is going to act, therefore you are the best person who can make that choice. The opinions of people on here do not matter, you are doing what you feel is best to keep your child safe. Good job!

Are backpack harnesses for children legal in Illinois?




r


I just read that backpack harnesses for children are illegal in some areas. I'm hoping to find out if there are any areas, specifically in Illinois, where they are illegal. However, if someone could provide a list of any places in the U.S. where they're illegal that would be very helpful to quell my curiosity. Thanks!


Answer
They are not illegal anywhere that I can find. There have been cases where a parent has done something with the harness, like drug their kid or tied then up, that was illegal. But not just having the harness on the kid




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Moms only....what do you think about using a child backpack harness that has a strap for the parent to hold?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment