Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Back To School Style Ideas?




Kristian


This Year Iam Going To Be In 8th Grade!! :O Any Like Themes? Like Back Pack And Stuff...Iam Not Into Anything Really..Just Lady Gaga :P I Love Cats Not Really A Hello Kitty Fan.But Any Styles? Nothing Kidish Like Baby :P And Where Can You Buy Them At? Might Go To Target,Walmart,Hot Topic,And HEB (A Texas Only Store), And Fallas.


Answer
get like a plain backpack.. nothing too flashy. that was my mistake in middle school :/ jansport is excellent... you can use it throughout high school as well.. everyone in high school has a jansport with one tiny pouch and a pouch for your books... also for school don't go overboard. the kids in 8th grade with short shorts and low tops were considered sluts and easy. i'd say go for cute and casual. i mean its just 8th grade. if you wanna make an impression wear some natural make up and do your hair every once in a while :) don't over do it though!

How come in high school you were only cool if you owned a JanSport backpack?




Clint C


My mom would always buy me the cheapie walmart backpacks and I'd have to use the same one for like 3 years straight. I would always tell her to buy me a JanSport backpack because that's what the cool kids had, but she didn't want to spend the extra 15 bucks for one. It was embarrasing being in highschool and having to walk around the campus with a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers back pack.

What kind of backpack did you have?



Answer
actually times have changed my friend.
the kids with the Might Morphin Power Ranger backpack ARE the cool kids. I'm being dead serious, the cool kids have backpacks with like cartoon figures on them, even like cartoons they don't even like. (this one guy had a pink barbie backpack) My friend always wears a spongebob face backpack, and yes this IS high school lol.
I have a Ralph Lauren tote, backpacks aren't really my thing.


soooo...if you went to school now, you'd be super popular i guess since i definitely have seen power ranger backpacks around...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Back To School Style Ideas?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. awesome backpacks for school :- Businessmarketingpower retail store - backpack stores in Minnesota, backpacks for college. We have Minnesota, backpacks, handbags, travel accessories etc.

    ReplyDelete