Saturday, March 15, 2014

What would you think if a high school kid had a roller backpack????




themasta


Would you think him/her weird or off colored? or anything like that.
i'm not in high school but im just wondering.



Answer
I would think that person was a major dweeb.

What are your views on young children carrying roller bags to school?




Stephanie


Positive comment; Negative comment; Suggestions?


Answer
When I was a kid, I always wanted a roller backpack, but my bus driver told me that I wasn't allowed to carry a roller bag on the bus. Only the kids who got a ride to school with their parents wera allowed to have them, so I was super jealous whenever I saw another kid with one. :(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would you think if a high school kid had a roller backpack????
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment