Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What to put in paty favor bags for middle school age kids?




Sassy&Mand


Lol sorry for asking this if the answer is like completley obvious! Uh around $5 each bag(?). Ideasa for both boys and girls? Ummm? yep! i really need help with this question! and also like places i can get the stuff reasonably priced! Uh the partys weird and it's like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hello Kitty and uhh a little super hero theme! hahaha ahh by the way this is a suprise party for my little sister! So yep post your ideas bellow! Thank you!
Mia



Answer
I suggest planning out who is coming to the party before hand, and giving different gift bags depending on the gender of the person. To tell you the truth, I don't really think you should base the party bags on the theme, because it's just going to be way to hard and the party bags should have things that people actually can use and want to have. (Just a suggestion, I don't mean to sound snobby or offend you)

For girls, go to Target, Walmart or the Dollar Store. Those stores sometimes have some one dollar lipglosses or chapsticks. Walmart has these travel/mini bottles of hair product which would make a great addition to the girls' gift bags. I suggest getting mousse or hairspray. (about 1-2 dollars each) Maybe put in a chocolate candy bar, or in Target there's some body scrubs/washes that can be super cheap. (the body scrubs/washes that I've seen are usually around 1-2 bucks) A great idea is getting nail polish. Wet N Wild and I Love My Nails have nail polishes that are only one dollar. The colors I suggest are dark blue, black, white, or clear. Those are just some ideas. You can pick a few of them that you think is the best and fit in the $5 range, but don't buy all of them.

In Walmart, there are mini tubes of Axe deodorant. I honestly can't tell you the price because I'm a girl and I don't pay attention to this stuff, but it's pretty cheap. At my local Walmart, around the check-out places there are these packs of temporary tattoos. There's 50 of them in one pack and less than $5 per pack, which I think is a pretty good deal. You could put in 1 or more tattoos in each party bag, (I don't know how many people are coming to this party so you can maybe put more in each bag). Also I highly suggest sticking one or two (or more) candy bars. Boys are harder than girls (in my opinion) to think of gifts, so candy bars would be great because who doesn't love candy bars? So yeah, those are my suggestions for boy gift bags.

Hope I helped!

What kind of backpacks/bags do most High School kids use?




Stephanie


I'm going into High School and im not totally shure what kind of bag or backpack I would use? Cause I see most girls use something like a beach bag, i'm not really shure what those would be called.
Please help.



Answer
A few idea's:
Okay so most girls at my high school use big bags like you said because we have to bring our gym clothes, after school clothes (sports), lunches, ect.
So i bring on the days i have no after school activites and no gym class my vera bradley bookbag. I carry it and then when i go to lunch my lunch is in it, along with my normal things in my purse.

Another idea would be an across the chest bag. I have a coach one. They are around 100 dollars and are very in. you can put just the few things you need need in it for the day if you do not want to bring a purse. A lot of girls not just at school but in magazines ect. are using these.


Finally there is the big bag. Victoria Secrets Pink is a brand we all use. I have a Marc Jacobs one i caught on sale. American Eagle, Hollister, or Forever 21 will have one also that is trendy.

As far as the backpacks go we all use Northface. They are 100 to 200 dollars and are very in. you can order them online or get them from a sporting goods store like Dick's ect.
Hope this helps!
Good luck!
Subscribe to my new youtube page for more helpful hints. First video goes out tomorrow:
fashion01girl




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to put in paty favor bags for middle school age kids?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment