Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HELP. I need some cool, MEGA 'interesting' crafty ideas...?




CocoaButte


Hi, so like here's abit about me. I'm a girl. I'm 17 and I'm in high school. I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. Lately I've been thinking really hard about starting something up that could help my community, and were I could earn some pocket money too. I was thinking of doing something crafty. Coz I'm really creative and stuff. There is this Org. that makes handbags out of recycled plastic bags. I think that they are really cool! I want to do something similar, but I'm kindoff stuck. I thought of going around collecting empty glass bottles, painting them, and selling them as vases. But its kind of impractical I think, coz a lot of people are poor and wouldn't want to spend money on something like that. So it would also have to be cost efficient. Any ideas are good though. I need as many creative thoughts as possible! Thanks in advance! =D


Answer
Start with community service no pay. Our school children must have 80hrs of non paying work to service others in the community before they can graduate with honors. While volunteering to help others like minded good folks will see your cause/ worth and help you help yourself and others.
Reaching out starts with by going within ourselves to sprout. A seed underground can not be seen while in is the the birthing state then POP the plant is there before your eyes. That is how thinking to actions are. All thoughts are just that, until the thought moves forward into action. Go do something.

dating this guy . . . . .?




MEHNAZ B


I have a good guy friend for the last ten years, and we were both still in high school. We had did all hanging out together as a group of friends, holidays together, got to be 'part of the guys' and just all had fun together. We had went to the same university and had the university experience together as well.

About 5 years he had gotten married (arranged) and just recently got divorced with a child as the outcome. He was married for 5 years. He had kept in touch throughout the marriage (we had not went out or anything else like that). So obviously knew his situation and that from what he had told me. His now x wife had known that we had a close relationship, and knew who the group of friends were.

On friday night, he had come over to meet my way older brother n cousin. HE made himself at home, and the rest they seemed to have gotten along. Yesterday, my brother had called to voice his concerns which where very similar if not the same as mines (regarding the child, where we stand, and all of that. He thinks its safer just to remain friends than a friendship like any brother would say - not up to his standards n I could do better).

Last night we had went out for a drive around town and to see what was happening and to collect something to eat. While we were together, he said that he had seen a few guys looking and trying to get a look while we were together n a guy asked him for my number. He obviously declined giving it. When he mentioned it that every time we go out, guys cant stop staring ( not because of bad dressing, was in a reasonable length mini skirt with a sleeveless top, an open toe shoe and a bag - we live in Johannesburg so its still summer).

What would you guys think? of the situation, comments?'



Answer
girls that wear mini skirts are beautiful and confident




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HELP. I need some cool, MEGA 'interesting' crafty ideas...?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment