Friday, March 14, 2014

Little scene backpacks?




helpful??


Ok, I'm not a poser..this isn't for me
I have a scene friends and I'm going to give her one for her birthday
She wants a cartoon character on it
Like Ariel, or any Disney Princess
And she likes Spider Man, Iron Man, Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and all that kind of boyish stuff lol..

Now, this backpack has to be really small, this isn't for school btw

Pleaaaazzzzzze help me



Answer
Toys R Us or Children's Place probably. They sell little kid's stuff and you could probably find something there.

What is Middle School Like?

Q. I am really nervous... Is it okat if I bring like camp rock or Jonas brothers binders and backpacks or watever stuff or are the older kids gonna make fun..
And what are the locker rooms like?

-Thanks
Mirayah


Answer
Dont be nervouse, Its ok to bring the Camp rock bindrs and jonas brother stuff (i luv the jonas brothers and i'm a 10 th grader, i made a collage to go in my binder). But not sure about the backpacks, some kids in my school just use jansports or whatever but not really any characters or starz. But for your binder yeah you could or get a clear one and make a collage of camp rock or jonas brothers, so if people do make fun of take it out but no one will. Locker rooms for P.e, their a just a lockers for your p.e stuff and you change their but if u dont wanan change in front of people change in the bathroom. they sometiems have showers but when i was in Middle school no one used them cause we didnt have time.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Little scene backpacks?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment