Friday, March 14, 2014

Egypt: What's "lolololoooy" in Arabic?




Fedz


Haha guess what!!My friend from Dubai who was crushin on my friend from med school are getting engaged!! I took some of y'all's advice and told him to come to our school and talk to her himself and he did!!
Now they're getting engaged Novemeber 1st!!!!
Crazyas* people getting engaged and married everywhere!!!
When will it be your turn people??mesh 7anesma3 za3'roota 2orayeb? ;)
@1967: well I didn't "wafa2 rasen fe el7alal"! I told him to go for it himself coz I didn't wanna have anything to do with it. Nov 1st is a long way away and if anything went wrong, I'll have that over my head for a long time ;)
@5aled: He's on a tight schedule. lazem yerga3 Dubai coz he's starting a new job there.
@1967: 1- Not sure yet, maybe OBGYN or Plastic surgery.
2- It's already differentiated!!It's 3ala2!!see?even Magico has it written like that.
EDIT: oh sorry I meant Magnifico.
and HELLL NOOOOO @ 3o2balak!!
@ANYONE AND EVERYONE: I'M NEVER EVER GETTIN MARRIED!!!!
you might as well pray I get struck down with plague or something.....

the words I hate most in the Arabic language: 3o2balak!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Answer
lol i knew that was a zaghroota so im like "finally!"

3alaa2 is finally getting married yaaaaaaaayyyy haha but no its your friends lol

congratulations XD


i like bagging ya on this sorry^_^

I know that it's a very stupid question but i seriously want to know!!!?




Rand.M


i have just moved to canada from uae ( dubai ) and i don't have a clue about high schools here so plz can anyone tell me what is the system with the cafeteria lunch and what do u do guys at gym classes ( like u change ur clothes and then what happen ?
and one more question : how can i make friends ( don't even bother writing be your self tell me what do i need to do ???



Answer
i just had a friend move to dubai. at lunch you can either pack your lunch or buy from the school. not many people packed at my school though. if you buy then you would wait in line and put food on a tray and then pay the lunch lady at the end of line. for gym class you bring a bag of clothes and change in a locker room and then go into the gym.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Egypt: What's "lolololoooy" in Arabic?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment