Friday, March 14, 2014

How do I stop my back acheing?




Elise


I have to carry my school bag with all my books around schoole everyday, and I think that's why it hurts, but when I go out anywhere, if I walk to much it aches loads, how can I make it stop?! Other than not going out?haha


Answer
place the bag over your back and not carry it with one hand to the side, like a back pack
or get one of those airport roller trolleys, where you put your baggage on it and push it, its quite popular here.

when you sleep place a pillow under your knees and place a small pillow or clothing under the head of your mattress so it supports your back

cheers

what can i do to keep growing taller?




Amy


I am 13 and i am 161.5 cm tall. I used to carry a trolley bag to school but everyone made fun of me and call me a small kid (because i am carrying a trolley bag). So this year i started carrying a backpack but sometimes when i have a lot of books in my bag i can feel that i am hunching. so 1st question how do you keep ur back straight while walking with a lot of books in ur bag. 2nd question now im having a fear of not growing tall anymore. So are there any things i can do to keep growing taller and taller. thank u!


Answer
Genetics play a big part in how tall you'll end up though carrying heavy bags at a young age while your bones are Still developing is not good and may cause some Posture, Back and Joint Problems later on in life. Is a Trolley bag one with Wheels if so they may think it is Silly but "It is the Best and Smartest way if your having to bring a Lot of Books with you" and you'll have less Joint problems later on in Life unlike those laughing at you. And if you have a Hard Fibre Glass or Plastic Bag with Wheels you can Bling it up you might even start a new School fashion accessory with it ?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I stop my back acheing?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment