Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cute Shoulder Bags For School?




Cat


i already know f21 and Aldo has some but i don't really like them.
And big enough to fit all my school stuff. By the way I'm in 9th Grade if you're curious :]
And i would also like alot of pockets c; Also i would the price range around 10-40$
-Thanks! :)
And can you like post the website pleaseee.
Kinda like this one
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/handbags/shoulder-bags-totes/product/89534147-kosack/28



Answer
I got a very cute one at Icings! It was around 30 or 40 dollars. It fits all of my school supplies including my big binder and all of my notebooks. It has alot of front pockets and an adjustable strap. Its dark brown. I got it back in August so they probally dont have that same exact one anymore but look on thier website or in the store. (:
Answer mine:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsXxNgoJDxolHzAcuASlFbfP_Nw4;_ylv=3?qid=20121104184520AAbjFMk

Any Unique School Shoulder Bags And Under £30?




Abbi


Well... Everyone at my school is into the "fashion" of wearing handbags. Its bizarre! I hate it! They are all too small to fit your P.E kit in and are really quite expensive! I want a bag that is unique! Nothing off Cafe Press Or Truffle Shuffle As They Are Expensive. Im In Year 8.
I Like All Bright Colours And Not Too Girly xx



Answer
What about those cute large canvas (or sometimes that plastic-ee kind of material) tote bags that they have like at book stores or for your shopping? You can fit hella crap in those things! And they have so many cute designs and stuff. Then you can have a cute little zippered purse thing to put inside that bag for all your little things like lip gloss, pens, hair ties, school ID and all that kind of stuff.
You will be able to find something cool, I'm sure - even though they have lots of cute bags on Truffle Shuffle - but my Lord - you don't have to be "that trendy" barf!
I think this is a good idea and this bag won't cost nearly be as much as those other dumb trendy bags.
Have fun looking for something that will fit your PE kit. How cute!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute Shoulder Bags For School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment