Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Messenger Bag or Backpack?




Serena


I am in middle school( year 7) and i am not sure whether to use a backpack or messenger(side ) bag. I usually have 1 folder full of 3 books, 1 binder and 1 other folder, a pencil case and cosmetic bag. I find the backpack better looking but since it has wheels, it adds a little weight. It's held up good, but i'm wondering whether to use the side one or not.


Answer
i used a backpack in middle school and desperately wanted a vera bradley messenger bag, so starting in 9th grade i got one. i wish i had just stuck with the backpack. the messenger bag is cool at first but after a while your shoulder hurts, and if youre pale like me, leaves red marks. you should stick with the backpack :)

My school bag has bent my back. Help?




Anonumas S


I'm starting to look like the humpback of Notre dam. Since primary school my school bag has been really heavy so I lean forward to prevent falling backwards. All the books I need are for home work. Now I'm in third year, secondary school, and we have the junior cert this year and all of my teachers are telling us to bring our books home every night to study, even though I don't homework still makes my school bag almost impossible to close. Since last year I have gone through 4 school bags they keep ripping the one I have is ripped at the top beside the handle that bag cost 40â¬. I weighed my bag on a few occasions it usually weighs 2 or 2and a half stone . Is there any way to fix my posture? Standing up straight hurts my neck and back and I get cramps at the side of my neck sometimes which are rediculously painful. HELP. :(
My schools really crowded a wheely bag :P has come to mind before but my principal said everyone would trip over it :( I don't have time for yoga too much homework.
I do do homework unlike most people in my school I just don't study every class every night like the teachers want. I'm scared of teachers so I do the homework.
Is swissgear a good brand? If yes I beg to differ.( "from the maker of the genuine Swiss army knife tm" )



Answer
Get a rolling bag, kind of like what the airline stewards use, like these:

http://www.ebags.com/category/wheeled-backpacks/2003995

And get into a yoga class to help realign your back and strengthen your core.

Good luck.

EDIT:
MAKE time. A class or two on the weekend will give you the tools you need to engage your core (stomach) muscles that protect your back, and once you have some information, you can stretch on your own to counter the damage the backpack is doing.

But get a rolling bag anyway, get a doctor to write a note for your idiotic principal, if necessary.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Messenger Bag or Backpack?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment