Friday, February 28, 2014

I always have had a problem with School-work? [READ DETAIL]?




Vladimir


Alright, I'm just seeking a little help-chat from someone.
I just need to get this out of myself and ask the world what should/can/may do!
Ok, I'm an 8th grader, I have ADD, and I'm mostly a B or sometimes C student (83%'s & 75%'s).
I can do really well on tests if I study hard and have interest in the subject, sadly I don't.
My problem, even the teachers confronted to my parents, is that I NEVER DO MY HOMEWORK.
I'm doing O.K. on tests, average, just a bit more studying should make them better, but I RARELY GIVE MY HOMEWORK IN TIME.
Listen, I just don't know!
I always get distracted!
I always forget!
I just get carried away with relaxing, going outside and playing some soccer, or even just staying inside all day and being on the internet!
Right now, I have history homework and science homework that's due tommorow.
I'm not going to complain or whine how I can get motivation, I just need some tips or someone to criticize me or tell me what's wrong with me! I just can never keep track of time of me doing my homework! Even today 1/3/2011 @ 10:25PM I just discovered tommorow I have school!
I never have interest in history or science or math or anything else, my only true passion is of being a Lawyer. I always win arguements. I always find up some good-nice cute excuse to the teachers of letting me an extra day to complete my project or that my flash-drive with all my documents dropped out of my backpack in my carpool ride or whatever. I know, I need to have very good grades to pass the exams in highschool to get in a lawyer school, and of me just winning arguements and being a good liar is only a probability of 2% of being a lawyer (I can be specific, but I just want to get down to the point).
1) I always forget of completing assignments on time (I rarely do complete them on the assigned day).
2) I always get distracted by the internet, watching videos on youtube or going on failblog.org or whatever, I'm just...I don't know, I'm LAZY to get up, be a man and deal with my homework and complete them.
3) I just need some tips or adivce or even some criticizm of whats wrong with me or what I need to do!
4) I have a MAJOR, and when I say MAJOR, I seriously mean MAJOR habbit of completing homework at night (2:00AM-4:00AM), and I despite myself for doing this because I need minimum 6 hours a day to sleep or else I become tired and fall-asleep during classes.
5) What I would greatly appreciate, and I really will do as much possible as I can on answers.yahoo.com to reward or assist that person in my power that has been through the same phase that I am currently in and replies to me with feelings he/she at that time and how he/she overcame it.
I will at the end always do my homework at midnight, and I'm just tired of this habbit!
Please respond maturely.
Last check:
1) I have a habbit of completing homework at night (2:00AM-4:00AM) and I need advice or tips how to overcome it.
2) I always forget when assignments are due and I have a problem of keeping track in time.

Please notice: All that I am asking is advice or tips of how I can start being a normal kid, of how I can just get on with it and do my homework as soon as I get home from school!
I'm really just an average 13 year-old teenager, my only problem is keeping track of time, completing my assignments on time, and a habbit of completing my homework very late at night.
Please once again, mature responces only.
You will greatly help another neighbor in-need, and I hope that if your advice or tips do help me, that may God reward you someday (I'm sorry if you are an Atheist, I respect you all and I have no urge or need to change your belief. All of us have our own rights of choosing our own path.) Please if you are an Atheist and you are understanding or understood with what I am going through, please don't be offended. Please share your opinion and ignore my ''may God reward you someday'' part, I go to a Catholic private school, so I am who I am.
Alright, I'm so sorry, I got a bit over-carried XD
Anyways, please respond.
I will greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your time of reading this message.



Answer
You are a normal kid. With diff rent needs. Here are a few tips. Get a small timer and time yourself. Set aside a set time to start and finish home work. Do you have a watch? This is a very help full tool as well. Keep your school work organized use folders. Keep your environment as organized as possible. Relaxing music is also very help full. If you have ADD by law you are not to be held to the same standards as the other students. Tell your parents to go to the school and have the modify your requirements on an IEP the Individualized Education Plan to enable you to have less home work. No child should be up struggling so late at night with home work.

Back to school is in Aug 15 2011 and I been going to high school for a while but why im I still nervous ?

Q. Btw im Mentally Disabled that's y i go so long their. im 20 i got one more year :)


Answer
Hey i am her mother and it so be happens that she love's school very much. You don't talk to Disabled kids like this. She didn't know better to come on here. Who knows what she was thinking. Shes very nervous about lots of things she bits her nails twiddle her fingers and all that. Jess, your just nervous because you you think your mean Special Ed teacher will be there. And besides you always nervous. :) Luv ya sweety next time time come to me for help if your worried about something. Because some "people" on here like above me don't have the right words to day. :) will talk about this later. Well go buy you a new backpack and other school stuff and well talk then. Ok love you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I always have had a problem with School-work? [READ DETAIL]?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment