Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why are Jansport backpacks..?




Dreamer123


In a "trend"
I used them when I was a pee wee kid in elementary school. Now some of my swag f** friends think it's "swag" to roll up to school with a Jansport backpack..
Am I missing something or..



Answer
Some people like Jansport backpacks because the different colors and designs they have. That's why they're so popular. I think your friends are attempting to be cool which kind of makes them look like posers. They just think it's cool because they see a lot of people wearing it. Plus the reason why it's a trend becuase they last for a really long time, it's a pretty decent size, and there are so many to chose from to fit your personality. It's kind of wierd to think that a backpack can make you have "swag".

Hope I helped and sorry if I offended you! :)

POLL: Anybody still use rolling backpacks?




Denmark


like at my school nobody did.
Not one student.
Then again I only had
500 students so we could see
every student of every day lol
but yeah NOBODY had one
it wasn't cool.

Lol one time one kid came to school with one
people liked to kick his backpack and everything.
messed up..

I think the main reason was that because
we had stairs and nobody like to lugg
that suckeer up....and most classes everbody
had were upstairs for some odd reason idk.

but yeah.



Answer
I did in middle school. We had stairs.
Actually, in sixth grade I had so much homework I used a suitcase. My teacher was embarrassed so she gave us less homework from then on and I got a backpack.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are Jansport backpacks..?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment