Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why are teens wearing little kids backpacks ?




air efe


I'm in high school and most of the guys wear backpacks like superman, spiderman,go diego go, shrek and so on, and girls do it to is it a new fad is it cool. why do they wear them?


Answer
They sound weird but maybe they're doing it as a joke.

little conflict at school?




Capitalist


I'm in eighth grade. at school today, 2 kids have been ripping my backpack and hitting me constantly. its frustrating because i am much stronger and older than both of them, but if i retaliate, i will get caught and get another suspension for fighting. they are much quicker than I am too. the punching doesn't hurt but the verbal taunting is getting annoying. i planed to go to school tomorrow and cut up their expensive backpacks in assembly. it might get them to quit, it would relieve my frustration, and the school wouldn't be as mad if i got caught as if i gave them bloody noses or black eyes. should i do it?

please dont tell me to tell a teacher. i'm not going to.



Answer
I wouldn't usually say this kinda thing, but from what your saying, these people deserve to learn a lesson. I'd suggest starting with something smaller then ripping up their backpacks. like just walking by and taking their eraser (and not giving it back) then everytime you walk past them take something until they get really annoyed then they might stop. (or they would tell the teacher what you did, which is when you can tell what you did (not all tatle taily though) but something like this:
OTHER: "miss teacher ____ (you) stole my eraser!!!"
YOU: "so, you ripped my back pack?!")

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are teens wearing little kids backpacks ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment