Sunday, February 23, 2014

What to do about heavy bag for school?




Organic :)


it hurts my shoulders incredibly, but i have to carry around the books in the bag..

idk what to do because im in miserable pain during class.. every way i try and sit hurts.



Answer
I would suggest maybe some kinda side-bag to carry them all in or split them up between if you don't want to do the whole wheels thing. Maybe something like this: http://www.aceluggage.com/menu/products/fusion-24-inch-over-under-duffle-w-hidden-backpack-straps-2154.html
or some kinda messenger bag. That one at least has spiffy designs. If you want one that's just generally more colorful:
http://www.aceluggage.com/menu/products/elefunk-1750-cubic-inches-sale-1601.html

Here's just a bunch of them:

http://www.aceluggage.com/menu/subcategories/messenger-bags.html

are tote bags too heavy for school cause i have to carry lots of things with me ?




ms-adidas


and i have to go on lots of stairs to get to my locker ?? is a tote bag good or not for me ?
im just carrying it to my locker !



Answer
hey i used to have the same question b/c my backpack was always so full of books it would hurt my back. then i tried a tote bag b/c 1) they were so many cute styles 2) it lightened the load on my back 3) almost all girls had them so it was like a fashion statement. so i woiuld say totally. they are so helpful. plus if ur the first person to use it, u will start a trend i promise. go for it and totally rock your school and make all the other kids jealous. smiles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to do about heavy bag for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment