Saturday, March 1, 2014

No school today, bracing for a big snow storm?

Q. So I was thinking, why not let the kids build a giant pillow/blanket fort? Who wants to guess how much laundry I'll be doomed with after? :)

What kinds of indoor activities do your kids like to do during bad weather?


Answer
LOL! School cancelled before it snows?

I live in Canada, we go outside unless it's below -15 (celsius).

BUt when it rains, some things my girls like are:
-dress-up clothes
-bean bag toss
-the pop-up tent and tunnels
-ball tent
-picnic in the living room

They are 19 months and 3.

What do I need to know for High School?




eehganyc


I'm going into grade 9 in Canada. It's not a very cliquey and people really care about marks and stuff like that. I don't know what it's going to be like though. What to I bring for lunch? Can I bring my lunch in one of those Byo lunch bags or is that weird? Do I bring my gym clothes in a gym bag on the first day or in my backpack. I want to decorate my locker with the little mirrors and stuff from staples but is that lame? If you have any other tips please help! I am so nervous and I don't know what to do.


Answer
High school basically is a bigger building and tons more kids in the school.
You can bring any food that you want to eat for lunch, as long as you're willing to eat it cold by the time lunch comes. I mean, I live in the US, but I bring my lunch bag to school everyday. It's normal, and if it's your preference to bring your own lunch, then that's ok. Most people in my school usually get their lunch from the cafeteria, but that costs way too much money.
As for your gym clothes, I would say to keep them in your backpack and put them in your locker afterwards.
What's wrong with decorating your locker? People still do that in high school!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: No school today, bracing for a big snow storm?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment