Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Grade/year 9 school bag. No silly "you have too much stuff" answers?




Georgia


Heyy this is like the 4th time ive asked this and I'm not getting any sensible answers.

Here's what I have in my school bag.

My school supplied planner/diary
2 pens
1 pencil
Glasses and glasses case
Pads and the little tins to hold them
Liners
Very Small make up bag which consists of mini powder foundation and a brush, mini Clinique mascara, mini lipstick, mini lipgloss, mini blusher and a brush, and garnier eye refresher. I have really bad skin so I need all this.
Hairbrush
Comb for my fringe
iPod
Blackberry phone
Headphones
Purse with like £15 in it, bank card and bus pass
Keys
Compact mirror
Water bottle
Carmex lip balm
Mini Body spray
Mini Deodorant
Hair bands.

It seems like a LOT, but it's not. I need my deodorant and spray and make up and hair bands and iPod because I go to the fitness room at school.
So how can I organise my school bag? I have an LYDC very large satchel. I take all the stuff that is relevant for school. Whats in your school bag?



Answer
That's not too bad, I also have a satchel (they're the most comfy ;D ) I'll list what I can off the top of my head:

pencil case
12 pens (calligraphy, red, black and blue biros, fountain, etc.)
4 pencils (3 HB 1 2B )
ruler
compass
graph calculator
2 sharpeners
protractor
rubber

water bottle
hand sanitatiser
hand cream
2 bottles of cologne
1 can of deodorant
lip butter (pink grapefruit)

Books:
A-level chemistry, physics, biology.
To kill a Mocking Bird- Harper Lee
3 Note Books
1 Swedish book and dictionary
1 French dictionary
1 Japanese dictionary
1 Geography textbook
1 Math Textbook
1 english text book
school's homework book

2 sets of earphones
keys
wallet, along with 10£, train pass, bank cards, etc.
16 paracetamol, 10 ibuprofen and 2 co-codamol
a bunch of random safety pins
paperclips
stapler
hole puncher
school id card
train timetables
school timetables
and enough room for an apple and a bottle of juice.

Year 9 school stationairy.?




Goldilocks


Going into year 9 in september and i'm going on a school shop with my mum:)) can anyone give me a list of things i need? Like bag and crayons etc. Also what are good places to get bags from (not really ruksaks!) im a girly ish gal!xx


Answer
Sholl supplies! You can add and take things, but this is a list of pretty much anything you will need:
-Agenda
-A notebook for each subject
-A binder/folder for each subject
-A pad of lined refill
-If you take art, you will need a large sketch book, paintbrushes, and some art pencils
-Pencilcase
-Protractor
-Compass
-Calculator
-Pens: blue, black, and red
-Pencils
-Eraser
-Sharpener
-Scissors
-Pack of highlighters
-Coloured pencils
-Post its
-A black sharpie
-Coloured pens for writing notes
-White-out
-Ruler
-Tape
-Hole Punch
-Whiteboard pens
-Mini stapler and staples

Essentials for a school makeup bag if you take one:
-Mascara
-Lip balm
-Black pencil eyeliner
-Concealer
-Makeup wipes
-Pads/tampons (even if you don't need them yet, take them. You never know)
-Bobby pins and hairties
-Deodorant
-Small mirror
-Small hairbrush
-Moisturiser
-Nail clippers

Other essentials for your bag:

-Mints/gum
-Wallet
-Schedule
-Keys (locker, house)
-Book to read
-Lunch/lunch money
-Emergency $10 (you never know when you will need it)
-Phone (if you have one)
-Earphones
-Water bottle
-Any medicines you need
-Lock for your locker (if you have one)
-PE uniform & sneakers (if you need them)
-Tissues
Laptop & Case (if you have them)
-Nice smelling body spray




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Grade/year 9 school bag. No silly "you have too much stuff" answers?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment