Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Girls, In high school do you carry backpacks or large bags?

Q. Im going into high school and i was wondering do u still bookbags or oversized tote type things


Answer
We have lockers at my school so I carry my purse with me at all times and I usually stop by my locker between classes and take out the books I need for the next 1 or 2 classes and just carry them. I usually have many books and binders to take home at the end of the day, so I carry my books to and from school in a backpack and then leave the backpack in my locker during school. This way, my backpack's there when I need it and I don't have to lug it around when I don't. My purse is always with me and it contains my little necessities.

what to put in your school bag for high school ( girls )?




sexybabyme


im 11 years old n startin high school in september n i wat to know what an a high school girl in year 7 needs to put in her school bag n also wat bag to take ?? thanx


Answer
Well i am a year 7 at the moment and i am going into year 8 in september,

i have a newlook quite big new look handbag for my school bag, lots of people have quite big handbags or shoulder bags.

In my bag i have:

- school books
- Textbooks
- Planner ( homework diary)
-Pencil case
- Hand sanitizer
- Impulse
- polos and chewing gum
- phone earphones,
- pads
- vaseline
- mirror
- Make up
- umbrella sometimes

i keep my phone, keys and bus pass in my blaazer pocket, they are much safer in there xx

Have fun at your new school :)


i keep phone bus pass and keys in my blazer, they are much safer in there :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Girls, In high school do you carry backpacks or large bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment