Friday, February 28, 2014

Need middle school tips, badly?




Butterfly


Please email me whatever answers you come up with at tweet069101@hotmail.com . I deleted any personal info already liek my first and last name so no one can figure out my identity, the reason I am using that email is because its my main email.


Hey people, its your girl butterfly. I need tips! I am going into 6th (A.K.A middle school) and I need tips. I am gonna be new along with my 8 BFF's and I need tips. Well I wanna choose two elective classes two rate in order from 1-4 and here are my choices:
Art, Chorous, Life management, Exploring technolagy. I am good with computers and drawing. I sing good but dont wanna be in chorus. I wanna choose two electives because I am not good with reading notes and playing them (Band). So anyways, I dont wanna get bad grades and I dont wanna forget all the stuff I need to know. Here are my main questions:

How do I remember my locker combo? How do I decorate my locker in 5 minutes?

How do I keep from getting lost? What if they dont have maps?

How do I keep up with where to go and how to get there? (over 73 different classes and special classes).

What if I have to change in front of a bunch of girls since we have to take gym.

How do I contact my bff's? What if we want to eat lunch together?

Our school colors are tacky! What do I do? I dont look good in orange! (Black, white, orange)

What if teachers are like witches? (Basicly describing my 3rd grade teacher, an old lady with a mean voice).

How do I get enough sleep with such a buisy schedule? (My day is basicly getting up at 4:30 a.m, get dressed, my mom does my hair, btw I am black so thats why. Next I grab all my stuff and get in the car, vroom, errrrrrrhhhhhhh, we're at my dad's house, bam I close the car door and make my way into his living room, its 5:14, he wakes up in 6 minutes, I try to catch some Z's and then, beep beep beep, his alarm clock goes off, oh no I gotta brush my teeth and use the bathroom get on my shoes and grab my bag! We head for my grandmas, my parents have day jobs, we hurry there and she opens the door. I go back to sleep and then eat. Oh crap, my breath smells like do do now. I dont know what to do. Then I get to school. 6 hours and 30 mintues of boring EOG crap. Yawn, I end up falling asleep. "Sit up!" the teacher says but I cant seem to stay awake. Then ding ding ding the bell rings and everyone rushes out of the school. I get picked up by my grandma or grandaddy and we go to the house. Oh no, I have an annoying 7 year old cousin who wont shut up and leave me alone. He doesnt ever stop singing or making noises which is why I couldnt finish my homework yestarday, he kept following me and making stupid noises trying to unlock whatever door of the room I was in. Ding dong ding dong ding ding ding dong, my dads here, yay! Two hours later, my mom gets here, I get on the computer and thats it, then I go to bed at 9:30). I'm buisy dont ya think? Its horrible!

What do I do? Little black kids think I am ugly and might try to kill me! What do I do to stay safe? They can easily bring granades, in fourth grade this 12 year old retard decided he was gonna bring a bb gun, he was supposed to be suspended for the rest of the year, only 10 days! Mother freaking butt holes should have suspended him for longer, he could have killed someone. To believe hes gonna go to my schoo next year.

I have way too many books and way too much homework! How do I narrrow it down?

I cant see the baurd, what am I supposed to do? If I ask someone what it says the teacher might think I am cheating. I don't wear glasses because they dont anything, the glasses I have on my side table just make the words or whatever less fuzzy (no not fuzzy fision, just makes it clearer). I want a certain type of glasses like these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatyveli/1682138701/

I really dont wanna ask my dad for glasses. So please try to answer edleast say 4 of my questions.

Basicly the middle school is less than 5 minutes away from my current school, you can just walk there.

Also this is a girls only question but what do I do if my period starts and theres no tisue in the stall and I have no one in the bathroom to ask for help? I dont want to walk around wet knowing the it might bleed through.



Answer
1. Lots of middle schools give you a homework planner. Write your locker combo in one of the reference pages.

2. Decorate: Metal lockers: use magnets to attach a strip of cool-patterned fabric to the back of your locker or inside of door. Plastic lockers: use poster putty (sold at drugstores in paper aisle).

3. If you're lost, ask around. Don't say you're in the youngest grade, just say you're new. Better to duck into a classroom and ask a teacher.

4. You'll eventually learn to memorize your schedule and once you start remembering where you're going, it won't take so long to get there.

5. Changing in front of peers ain't that bad. Just do it. If you're shy, use a bathroom stall or behind an open locker door. When you get to know your P.E. classmates, it's really no big deal anymore.

6. Text them. Email them. IM them. But not when you might get in trouble. Don't test your teachers within the first two weeks, since they may remember you as the girl always on the phone/computer and will be more likely to take them away from you.

7. Your school colors rock. Play up the black and white since you don't like orange with a black headband or black clips and b/w bracelets and beads :P

8. If the teachers are bad, remember other people have to put up with them too. If you're singled out by the teacher and end up being the student he/she picks on, tell your parents and counselor.

9. High school schedules are often worse than middle school. If you want, catch some ZzZz's during the later part of lunch and set a phone alarm before class starts.

10. BB guns won't kill people. Honestly. My brother has one and it hurts, but there are much worse things. If you're worried, take martial arts over the weekends or something - I suggest Tae Kwon Do. Still, don't sweat it much; it's not too likely super disasters will happen.

11. Homework: take good notes, use composition books instead of folder paper in binders (if possible), don't take textbooks home unless you need them for that night, study your NOTES, not your BOOKS, and get a sturdy backpack. Get into the habit of using your locker.

12. Ask for glasses anyway. If you really can't see anything, you'd be hurting your education by not being able to learn to your best ability. If you want a certain style of glasses, just ask! The place selling them may have discounts and sales :)

13. The period thing is a nightmare, but I suggest keeping a small makeup purse with two to three pads/tampons in your locker. If there's no tissue in your stall, just walk out, grab some paper towels from by the sink or tissues from the next stall, and use those until you can get some real pads. <-- Hope that never happens to you.

Good luck in middle school & congratulations on finishing elementary!
MOST IMPORTANT: Have fun, chill out, and go with it :)

Which book bag is better for a 14 year old freshman in high school? (Links included)?

Q. 1. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62777?feat=2-SR0.
The color is called Pink Spinning Wheels. It is the 2nd to last colored square.
This is my first choice because I love the color pink but I feel it might be too little girlish. Like a 7 year old would use it.

2.http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62852?feat=2-SR0&productId=1060789&attrValue_0=Carnation
The color is called Carnation. It is the second colored square. This is my second choice because I love the color and it seems suitable for my age. I also like how roomy it is and I have no complaints about it.

3. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/64781?feat=2-SR0&productId=1102223&attrValue_0=Hibiscus
The color is called Hibiscus. It is the third colored square. This is my third choice because I like it but I don't like how much black is in it. But I also like how big it is and I feel I might need this roomy bag for high school. It seems alittle boyish.

So which one is your favorite? Which one would you preffer for a 14 year old freshman in high school?


Answer
I'm going into high school, too,so I would pick the first one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need middle school tips, badly?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment