Saturday, March 1, 2014

How to convince my dad to get me a new backpack for school???!?




GuitarGirl


I've had my Jansport backpack for two years. Yesterday when I was unzipping it, the zipper got stuck on the fabric flap. I tried to pull it off but it just made it worse. I used lip balm, pencil lead (its supposed to create a lubricant on the metal), and tweezers but it didn't loosen it. I pulled on it so much it seperated from one of the sides of the zipper strip and is still stuck on the fabric side. So, now I can't zip up my bag all the way its really annoying! (And the only way to fix it is to cut a hole in my backpack.) Anyways my question is, how can I convince my dad to get me a new backpack? He likes to save his money. Where can I get Jansport backpacks for a cheap price (not the mall)? What other backpacks can you recommend?
No rude comments will be accepted! Thanks <3



Answer
Zipper diseases are covered under the Jansport Warranty. See: http://www.jansport.com/js_faq.php?type=warranty#107

LLBean and LandsEnd have similar guarantees, and they all make good packs.

major dress help quickly!?




benbarnesl


i bought this dress from dillards for my school dance. it was my second resort since the one i wanted they didnt have anymore. so they only had a size 4 and 8. the 8 was huge! it felt like a big garbage bag so i got the four. it fit the day i got it but when i tried it on the zipper wouldnt close. but the dance is soon and theres no way i can get another one. what should i do?
http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Max-Cleo-Crepe-Floral-Print-Dress-w-Yellow-Sash/3263509/product.html

thats the dress



Answer
go to the tailors and get the zipper fixed or the dress tailored you could wear a jacket or shrug so that it'll cover the back pics would help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to convince my dad to get me a new backpack for school???!?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment