Monday, February 24, 2014

My 5 year old has suddenly starting pooping in pants?(school only)?




curiouscat


so .. i have twin boys..& this week twice , last week once...he cam home with stool in his pants..and bag etc( you can imagine)

its worrying me..he says... "my school just has toilet to pee"

yeah that is not the case..but I'm not sure if i should talk to the teacher???


how do i help him..?
how mean...



Answer
I don't think the other contributes got the nuances of your question. You said "suddenly started" meaning that he was doing his business correctly, then began this NEW behavior.

I would suggest talking to the teacher, BUT you must lead the conversation. Has some bathroom habit (for the class) changed? Has your son recently been introduced to a "urinal?" (they usually don't have these in the lower grades) has there been some traumatic experience connected with the bathroom at school?

What you are looking for is the possibility that some CHANGE has thrown your son off course. Nail this down QUICK before he is labeled by other children.

5 year old so anxious about school that she has an upset stomach (LONG)?




Daisyhill


My 5 year old took a while to settle in nursery but eventually she did....it's a lovely small school but her special friend moved away over Summer and now my daughter is really having a hard time. She seems fine in class her teacher is happy with her work, but my daughter says she "needs me" while she is in school and that she is very unhappy....she constantly asks me "is it school tommorrow?" and when I say it is, she cries...she cries in the morning when we are on our way.....and makes me wait in the yard with her till the bell goes...her teacher says she does play with other girls and we also have one little girl over for tea every week when her Mother is late at work....over the last 2 week my daughter has had bouts of diarreah ....she is fine otherwise but they are definately connected to stress....she has a tummy ache on the way to school....tonight she has been very worried about it all and has been in the toilet all evening! I cannot BEAR her to be sad...I think the problem stems from her insecurity...she always likes a friend who is "hers:" so to speak...who will hold her hand when she wants and play what she wants to...and though the other little girls will play with her they obviously are not her little slave like her special friend was...I dont want to send her tomorrow...I want to call the school and make an appointment to speak with her teacher about all this....when I have spoken to her in the classroom briefly , she has assured me this is all normal and it is the adjustment from playing all day to actually sitting and working...but its not normal to be so worried you cannot sleep and get diarreah is it? I have tried all sorts of things such as putting a picture of me in her bag, putting my perfum on her wrist...telling her to play with all the other kids and not to worry....but nothing has worked!
I should have mentioned that her Daddy has been working abroad for the last 6 weeks....it could have been too many changes all at once as well....also she is a younger 5....the youngest in her class.
I did hope that she could stay in touch with her friend but her mother seems to think that a clean break is best....and I kind of agree.
MIKELLI...I too thought that someone had hurt her...but she is very articulate and has repeatedly told me this is not the case...she says everyone is kind and also talks with pleasure about many aspects of her day...its confusing.
BLUE...this is the UK they go from 9 to 3.15 five days a week!



Answer
My 3 year old just started head start and is going through the exact same thing. If I ask her if she likes school she says very quietly, "a little bit, but i miss you." she was crying every morning and every night and screaming when i put her on the bus.

Ive been to visit her at school a few times to make sure shes OK and she is OK when she's there so it's not a problem with school.

She also had a stomach ache for about a week with diarrhea and gas.

I think finally she is starting to adjust though. It just might take some time. Give her extra cuddles and keep reminding her that you'll see her soon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My 5 year old has suddenly starting pooping in pants?(school only)?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment